Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa

I received a packet of Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa in Milk Chocolate in my #modavoxbox free for testing purposes from Influenster.com 

I always drank this brand growing up, but haven't had it in probably over 10 years. I was very pleased to see that it contains only 5 simple ingredients: Sugar, cocoa, milk, salt, & natural flavor. Most brands out there use a bunch of unhealthy fillers, and I was glad to see Swiss Miss only uses the basics. I made mine with almond/coconut blend milk, and topped it with some whipped cream. It was just like homemade chocolate milk, and I will for sure purchase it in the future. 

Thank you Swiss Miss and influenster for the free sample! *opinions are entirely my own! and I did not get paid to write this review. #swissmisssimplycocoa











No comments:

Post a Comment